BUCKET LOVE

My bucket holds my water for bath.

Precious little bucket.


It measures how many tiny water drops

Can stray down my skin

When I take a chilling cold bath.


My precious bucket.

It stores liquid likened to life.


How do I live without it?

The reason I cook, clean, and drink

Even when my tap takes a break.


It never strolls with me

When I move from land to land.

But when I am back home,

I smile to see its sturdy frame

Holding water for that refreshing bath

The kind that whispers,

Welcome back.


Such steady loyalty.

I cannot forget my precious bucket.

Its thoughts tug at my heart—

Mostly when the tap breaks

Or starts its race.


I never forget to feed it full

With cool, sparkling water,

Because I love my little sturdy bucket

For the water it holds for me.


Don’t judge my little bucket love.

It thrives on use.


Isn’t this a ruse?🤔


And is this me… or even you

To those we “love”?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running from Him

My Romance With Fear

My Church Family (Province of Grace Ministries International)